With the uncertainty about the spread of COVID-19, like you, we are concerned about the well-being of our employees, their families, our customers, and the world community. With different sources of news and different perspectives, it can be hard to know who and what you can trust. We want to offer some assurance for you about DataMaster.
We are taking the guidance from federal, state, and local officials seriously and complying with their instructions.
We are taking the following steps to ensure your access to the appraisal data you rely on for your reports.
- We do not anticipate any disruption in access to DataMaster, MLS data, or public record data. Our data sources all appear to be stable and functioning properly.
- We have facilitated the ability for most of our employees to be able to telework from home.
- We will continue to provide customer service during our normal business hours, so you will receive the same level of service you have come to expect.
- We are attempting to move any continuing education courses online and cancelling in-person visits for the time-being. We will notify you of any changes.
- We will increase the number of trainings through webinars and online methods.
- We are rolling out CompTracker now. This amazing tool allows you to find and “recycle” property inspection data for homes you have previously appraised. It merges that data seamlessly with the MLS and public record information for reuse. It also allows you to share physical characteristic in a USPAP compliant way with your selected Peers. It is awesome! Read More
- DataMaster makes it easy to complete Desktop Appraisals and Exterior Inspection Only Appraisals responsibly and quickly.
- Look for our enhanced Market Analysis process to be released soon.
- Over the next several months, we will be rolling out various other analytical tools.
DataMaster is committed to advancing the appraisal industry.. As the situation unfolds throughout the country, we will continue to monitor and act according to official guidelines. Here are some links to important announcements and guidelines from Fannie Mae. We will continue to make information available to you through email and on our website during these uncertain times.
As an appraiser of many decades, I share all the health and safety concerns associated with the Coronavirus Pandemic, like you do. Please do what you can to keep yourself and your families safe and healthy.
Rick Lifferth, SRA MAI
Founder and CEO, DataMaster for Appraisers